Siemens Healthcare and the relevant user of “PEPconnect Groups” (hereinafter referred to as “You”).
2. Service provider and contact information
PEPconnect is provided by Siemens Healthcare Limited (view full corporate information here). Siemens Healthcare Limited and its affiliates shall be referred to as Siemens Healthcare.
3. Term Acceptance, Membership and User Group Registration
3.1 PEPconnect Groups is an access-restricted, international, free-of-charge community primarily intended to give
Siemens Healthcare customers and interested healthcare professionals the opportunity to find, discuss and share information on the clinical usage and optimization of care concerning Siemens Healthcare systems and applications, as well best practices, industry trends, and additional educational information relevant to the group and users.
3.2 By applying for registration, You confirm that:
- You will use the PEPconnect Groups in your professional role and not as a consumer and/or part of the general public;
- You are fully responsible for any posts, messages or other information You post
3.3 Once registered, You will become a user of PEPconnect, and You may register for one or more existing groups
within PEPconnect or create a new group. A subscription, including a payment, may be required for obtaining
advanced training on PEPconnections.
3.4 When visiting the Siemens Healthineers’ Global Website or a website of another country or region other than
Canada, You acknowledge and understand that all products and services may not be commercially available in
Canada due to regulatory and licensing requirements.
4. Monitoring and Liability
Siemens Healthcare does not monitor the content that users post when using PEPconnect Groups. However, Siemens
Healthcare reserves the right to delete, at its sole discretion, any content generated by You or any other user.
Unless explicitly stated by Siemens Healthcare, posts and comments do not reflect Siemens Healthcare’s opinion, and Siemens Healthcare does not accept any liability arising from posts and comments by You or another user of
You agree to indemnify Siemens Healthcare from all claims, costs and expenses (including legal expenses) arising
from any post, message or other information You post in a PEPconnect Groups.
Once You have successfully registered for an existing user group or created a new group, You may post and comment online in compliance with the following rules:
5.1 As a user of PEPconnect Groups, You must:
- Operate in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Communicate with respect
- Follow the instructions of the group owner
- Report any misuse to the group owner
5.2 As a user of PEPconnect Groups You must not:
- Post any content that is contrary to applicable law or regulation
- Post any information You are not allowed to disclose
- Post any identifiable patient information
- Misrepresent your relationship with Siemens Healthcare and PEPconnect or present false information about Siemens Healthcare and PEPconnect, post and/or send any message containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods or services
- Post information contrary to the instructions of the group owner.
5.3 If You create a group or are designated as a group owner as part of contract set up, You are responsible for all
activities of your group and its members including:
- Approving or declining registered PEPconnect users who request to join your group
6. Grant of Rights of Use
Siemens Healthcare is free to use comments, posts or other information provided by You via PEPconnect Groups. By posting such information on the PEPconnect Groups, You grant Siemens Healthcare a worldwide, perpetual, royalty- free, non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sub-license the relevant information in whole or in part and in any form or media. Such information includes personal information such as the user name and/or alias, email address, picture(s) and the user’s expression of opinion. You consent to the use of your personal information by Siemens Healthcare for marketing, education promotion or other related uses.
2If you decide to visit the Global website of a country or region you're not in, not all products and services may be commercially available to you due to varying regulatory requirements.