Uncover your full potential – with teamplay
Connect, compare, collaborate.
Healthcare professionals, hospitals and institutions of higher learning come together in teamplay's rich digital ecosystem to access the metrics from their own imaging fleet of imaging data. As a community, they connect and collaborate in a trusted environment with high data privacy and security standards to improve patient outcome and quality of care.
teamplay has the answers
- Gain fast, near real-time1 data insights
- Securely access and monitor your transparent key metrics, from dose levels to performance, in one place.
- Standardize workflow and quality of care
- Turn improving efficiency into a secure, smooth, and swift process.
- Balance business and patient satisfaction
- Compare your performance in teamplay's protected cloud environment. Learn how peers realize sustainable trade-offs.
- Enjoy the simplicity of clean design
- teamplay comes with a single clean and simple user interface for all your imaging and performance data needs. Access, monitor and compare your KPIs anywhere and anytime1, from your desk or on the go.
Data access as simple as looking
Interpreting data can be time-consuming and daunting, especially with a multi-vendor fleet. teamplay provides you with transparent key metrics for your fleet and gives you fast, easy, and secure access.
"The beauty of teamplay is in its graphic interface, that very intuitively provides all key information."
Dr. Schellhammer, Head of Radiology, Krankenhaus der Augustinerinnen, Cologne, Germany2
Smooth and fast standardizing
teamplay's focus on key metrics helps you to easily identify best-practise scenarios to standardize both operations and a high quality of care.
"We went from hours down to minutes to get the same protocols out to the fleet."
Robert Day, Chief Operating Officer, Zwanger-Pesiri Radiology, New York, USA2
The business side of keeping patients satisfied
The trade-off between sustainable business success and competitive quality standards is one of the key challenges today. teamplay helps you tackle this challenge. It provides you with transparent data and creates an secure environment for peer networking and benchmarking.3
"It is the ultimate tool of collaboration, it helps us to do better quality scanning and to do it more efficiently."
Dr. Steve Mendelsohn, CEO, Zwanger-Pesiri Radiology, New York, USA2
Doubly tested, twice certified
Because your privacy is important to us
- teamplay uses a tight multi-layered security and privacy concept. It comes with a clear focus on transparent data use and with cutting-edge security measures.
- teamplay comes with three different data privacy levels to supports your compliance with local regulations.
- teamplay supports you in meeting the US requirements of HIPAA4 (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) to protect the confidentiality and security of protected health information.
- teamplay with the core apps Dose, Usage, and Protocols has been awarded with the European Privacy Seal (EuroPriSe) as well as the German “Seal of Privacy for IT products seal” of the Independent Centre for Privacy Protection in Schleswig-Holstein (ULD). Users can be sure that processing of patient data is in line with German and EU data protection law.
Everything you need in one place
teamplay comes with a single user interface for all imaging and performance data needs – your dashboard. It connects you to all teamplay offerings, from current to future applications.
Clean and intuitive.
Dose offers at-a-glance insight into your current dose levels and into deviations from both internal and national thresholds. Drill-downs allow in-depth analyses and comparisons to both pinpoint issues and help decision-makers outline measures to resolve them.
Turning big data into smart data, Usage provides easy access to institution scores and trends. From a daily overview of the system scores to the detailed analysis of utilization trends, teamplay Usage allows a seamless access to your institution performance and beyond. It helps you refine your imaging efficiency and identify precise starting points for enhancing efficiency, competitiveness, and quality of care.
Protocols gives you a clear picture of protocols installed in your imaging fleet. Tidy, interactive grids make exploring protocols as easy as a tapping on your tablet.
Images is teamplay’s one-stop offering for imaging studies, designed for quick and easy web access from your device of choice. Collaboration features help you engage in professional discourse in a secured environment and pool expertise with staff and peers to improve patient outcome.
Note: Please contact your Siemens representative if teamplay is available in your country.
1 Prerequisites include: wireless connection to clinical network, meeting recommended minimum hardware requirements, and adherence to local data security regulations.
The statements by the Siemens’ customer described herein are based on results that were achieved in the customer's unique setting. Since there is no "typical"
hospital and many variables exist (e.g., hospital size, case mix, level of IT adoption) there can be no guarantee that other customers will achieve the same results.
3 Availability of Benchmarking option depends on a minimum number of considered subscribers to guarantee customer anonymity and data protection
4 Supporting HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) compliance.
5 teamplay Protocols supports selected Siemens scanners. Please contact your Siemens representative for more details.
6 not for clinical use